» CESSCGA Specialty
2022 Specialty Shows and All Breed Obedience & Rally Trials.
Please join us for the Chattahoochee Springer Spaniel Club of Greater Atlanta’s 2022 Specialty Shows and All Breed Obedience & Rally Trials. Come on out and join us for this showing of some of the top English Springer Spaniels from all over the country. This is the largest ESS event of this kind in the southeast. Admission is free, parking is plentiful, and the dogs are beautiful, so come on out.
Where: These events are held at the Gwinnett County Fairgrounds Main Building, 2405 Sugarloaf Parkway, Lawrenceville, GA 30045.
When: Saturday & Sunday, January 22 & 23, 2022
What to Expect:
- The specialties feature Sweepstakes, Regular Classes, 4–6-Month Beginner Puppy Classes, Junior Showmanship.
- Raffle, Vendors
- Canine Eye Clinic on Saturday beginning at 11am
- Complimentary coffee & sweets each morning.
- Italian Dinner on Friday, January 21 catered by Bambinelli’s Italian Restaurant.
- CGC & Trick Testing on Saturday, January 22 after regular judging.
- ESRA Southern Food Dinner Saturday evening on site.
- Sign-up for Amateur Handler Showcase
- Sign-up for Electrical Power
- Sign-up & pay for RV Parking
- Lunches – LUNCH ORDERS CLOSED
- Get a copy of the Premium.
- Download a copy of the Catalog.
From the South – Take I-85 North to Exit 106, (GA Hwy 316 East on your right). Continue on Hwy 316 to Sugarloaf Parkway. Turn Right on Sugarloaf. Follow Sugarloaf Parkway approximately 5-1/2 miles to the Gwinnett County Fairgrounds on your left. Turn left onto Davis Road.
From the North – Take I-85 South to Exit 109 (Sugarloaf Parkway). Turn Left onto Sugarloaf. Follow Sugarloaf Parkway approximately 9 miles to Gwinnett County Fairgrounds on your left. Turn left onto Davis Road.
(The entrance to the Exhibit Hall is accessed from Davis Road)
RV Parking is also available on site at the Fairgrounds. $25.00 per night. Electricity only. No water available. Reservations requests to: Zippy Cooper • email@example.com • 770-851-8716
Doggie Rules: If your dog will be with you at this event, please familiarize yourself with these instructions:
- All dogs must be on a short leash (4’ MAX). No Flexi type leads allowed in the building.
- Please ask permission to approach a pet or show dog. Do not allow your dog to interact with another dog without the owner’s permission.
- No children under 12 should handle a dog in the building unless they are in the ring.
- No dogs are allowed in the food area.
- Bring your own water dish for your dog.
- Clean up after your dog at the show site and at the motel.
- Be sure to walk your dog outside FREQUENTLY. Do not allow your dog to urinate inside the building. Scoops & buckets will be provided outside of the event facility.
- KEEP YOUR ATTENTION ON YOUR DOG. There will be a lot of dogs, people, strange sounds and smells at this event; all in close quarters. This can be very stressful for any dog. Be sure to watch your dog for signs of stress and remove him/her from the building when needed to relax.